Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Cooking 1.0.1: Almond, Raspberry Wasabi Mustard, and Cheddar Grilled Cheese



It's probably pretty obvious by now that I will not be making my goal of cooking 101 new recipes in 2013. That being said, I'm still continuing to try and cook the highest amount of recipes I can without A. Breaking the bank and B. gaining 10000 lbs. Last week I cooked my 41st dish, a good but slightly strange version of a grilled cheese that I saw on pinterest. If I were to do it again I'd skip the almonds and make it with American cheese instead. I'm not going to list the recipe since I think it is pretty self explanatory (and because im lazy as fuck right now). While this sandwich wasnt my favorite thing that I have made, the mustard I used in it is fantastic (and I'm not even a big mustard fan). It can be purchased here.

No comments:

Post a Comment