Thursday, March 14, 2013

Weekly Round Up: The good, the bad, and the ugly.

Yes this is a real movie. And its awesome. Check out the other St. Pattys inspired flicks here.

Happy Friday, everyone! I'm not going to guild the lily here. This week sucked. For many many reasons. I'm very very happy to welcome the weekend. My bestie arrives tonight from Dallas and im excited for a weekend to eating, concert going, wedding planning (her not me...duh), and most of all celebrating St. Patty's day!! Before I sign off here are a few snap shots from this past week. The good, the bad, and the ugly.

Really, Denver? Atleast pull my hair back if you are going to fuck me this hard. #TheBad

New tasty morsels in the form of Botkier and chocolate sea salt caramels. #TheGood


This message was sent at 2:06 AM. And yes I actually was out. I was at Tom's Urban 24 stuffing my face with fig and goat cheese pizza and barbacoa tacos. Name has been removed to protect the guilty. #TheGood #TheUgly

I made excellent headway in organizing my entire bookshelf. Hey, baby steps, okay? #Thegood

Honestly? 18 work voicemails? Yeah I dont want to subscribe to the wallstreet journal. Nor do I want to organize a free reflexology workshop for my employees. Thanks! #TheUgly

New make up brushes from Forever21. Only $3! #TheGood

Broken garbage disposal and drain. Sink full of dirty dishes. Landlord out of country till Monday. Calling my own plummer will be $75. No. #TheUgly

New Frenchie make up bag from Forever21 that I'm using as a lunchbox. Today there is a yogurt and sweet candies in it. #TheGood

Final notice. Thank God I'm getting a bonus at work....OH WAIT, I'm not. #TheBad

The joys of moving. #TheUgly


The best new flavor of blue bell ever. Tastes just like lemon pound cake! #TheGood

Speeding ticket. From the same cop who gave me my last one. On the same road. Going the same speed. #TheUgly









No comments:

Post a Comment