Wednesday, June 26, 2013

USA Travel Wishlist.

Santa Barbra

Lake Tahoe

Charleston


Nantucket

Sand Point, Idaho.

Last week I went on a grouper with my friends Ashley and Erica and we all got to talking about travel (so sophisticated). While everyone had big travel goals like Africa and Paris, I decided to ask everyone what topped their travel wishlist in the continental United States. I've had my top five planned for awhile. Santa Barbra goes without saying. As far as I'm concerned, It looks like Heaven on Earth. My love of mountains next to big fresh water lakes prompted my desire to venture to Lake Tahoe and Sand Point where as my love for quaint and rustic beachy towns fueled my pics of Nantucket and Charleston.  One of my goals on my 101 in 1001 list is to visit at least two of these little gems. Whats are your top picks?



No comments:

Post a Comment