Monday, July 1, 2013

Boulder












There are few places that I find as magical as Boulder. I'm a little biased since I went to college there, but I still think you'd be hard pressed to find a city that does summer as well as Boulder. Between the gorgeous creek, the proximity of awesome camping sites in Nederland, and tons of great rooftops bars summer and Boulder are a match made in Heaven. Last week I was lucky enough to venture down to Boulder twice, once for a doctors appointment and once to spend a lazy Sunday afternoon with my friends. I spent my time walking around pearl street, dipping my legs in the creek, eating amazing food (more on that later) and just soaking up the general awesomeness. Everytime I go to Boulder I leave a little sad when I realize how far away those carefree college days really are behind me now (how did I graduate four years ago? Whattttt?) but I also feel a great sense of gratitude of how close I still am to one of my favorite places in the US. 






No comments:

Post a Comment