Friday, July 12, 2013

Friday Five


Has anyone heard of the Friday 5? It's this ridiculous website that posts five very strange questions for people to answer every Friday. Check out this weeks questions and my answers below.

1. The Seven Dwarfs are Sleepy, Sneezy, Bashful, Grumpy, Dopey, Happy, and Doc. Which would be the easiest role for you to play today?

Definietly Grumpy. As of late, I've been a real miserable dick about everything as a result of my unhappiness over my job. And why is there a dwarf named Doc?

2.Santa’s eight tiny reindeer are Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donner, and Blitzen. Which would be the most apt nickname for you today?

Today I would have to say I am Blitzen because I fully intend on getting Blitzed tonight.

3.The kids on Eight is Enough were David, Mary, Joanie, Susan, Nancy, Elizabeth, Tommy, and Nicholas. Which of these names have you known the highest number of? Which of these the least?

Obviously, Elizabeth is the most. In real life I only know one Joanie and zero Susans or Nancys. 

4.The creatures in the Chinese zodiac are the rat, ox, tiger, rabbit, dragon, snake, goat, horse, monkey, rooster, dog, and pig. Forget which one you are according to the calendar; which one do you imagine yourself most like?

As much as it pains me to say it, probably a pig. I'm a messy person by nature and I also love to eat and my hair is curly like that of the tail of a pig.

5.Each of the Five Chinese Brothers had a special talent: One could swallow the entire sea; one had an iron neck; one could hold his breath forever, one could stretch his legs as far as he needed; one could withstand fire. Which of these peculiarities would have been most useful to you this past week?

Withstanding fire. It's been hot as fuck this week and I dont like it. Anytime its above 85 or below 30 my miserable dickness reaches epic highs.

No comments:

Post a Comment