Monday, March 18, 2013

Matchbook Monday


I am insanely and completely obsessed with the latest issue of Matchbook. Not only does it have a cheeky and colorful guide on "How to be a Southern Bell" ,it also features the homes of Sheridan French and Matchbook co-founder Jane Lilly Warren. Both Sheirdans Fort Worth ranch style abode and Jane's cozy Upper East side apartment are two of the most the most charming and bright homes I have ever seen. I have major envy for Sheridan's bright patterns, Jane's bar cart, and if we are going be totally honest, Sheridans Hair and Jane's puppy. Here are some highlights of the features (All images via Matchbook)


Jane's bar cart. I love her use of yellow! Pops of this color can be seen all over her apartment and she does an amazing job of making everything look effortlessly tied together.


Entrance to the livingroom of Sheridan French's home. I cant get over the mint chair or the huge gold framed mirror. Interesting fact: Every animal skin or head you see was actually killed by her husband on a hunting trip to Africa. I'm against hunting but you have to admit it gives their home alot of character!


Jane's living room. This wallpaper is hands down one of the coolest things I've ever seen. I liked it so much that I instantly sent a picture of it to my Mom so she could track it down and use it in my bathroom at my family's beach house. Amazing. Also please note the use of yellow again in those amazing zebra pillows.


Sheridan French chillin' on her awesome leopard stairs wearing one of the tunics from her spring line. I still cant get over how amazing her hair is.


This snapshot of Jane Lilly Warrens house might have been my favorite picture from the whole spread. I love love love the use of the old school tennis rackets. They add an east coast vintage feel to her otherwise modern apartment that makes me swoon. 






No comments:

Post a Comment