Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Drinking and Jumping Hot Dogs




I'll admit it....I'm a total livingsocial/groupon junkie. I currently have 11 living socials and 6 groupons sitting in my inbox waiting to be spent. I have everything from botox to horseback riding to Peruvian food to car detailing. Despite my eclectic collection, I have yet to add an actual tangible item to to my arsenal. That is, until today.
 The second I saw the little gadget above I knew I had to have it. No, I'm not an alcoholic. And no I never drive drunk. Living in a city like Denver basically ensures that I will never be put in a situation where I have to worry about getting home safely  So although this purchase was totally unnecessary I simply could not resist the party game element of this contraption.  Not only is it so much chicer looking than your everyday Breathalyzer, its compatibility with Iphones ensures that you will never have to go thru the hassle of changing the batteries. And at the discounted price of $29 (marked down from $89) you'd honestly be a fool not to buy this. Cheers to drinking responsibly (ha), calling your friends out, and most importantly being a bargain shopper in this economy.



For those of you groupon/living social junkies who don't like to engage in adult beverages, may I suggest you purchase this daily deal in lieu of the breathalyzer. Being the only sober person in a group of drinkers gives you a totally unfair advantage in life. You always remember everything. You never have to pay for cabs. You never send texts saying things like "biggest crush ever" or pocket dial your dads office. Generally speaking, you never look stupid. The only way to level out this playing field is for you to buy this "jumping hot dog" and ride it at all times when drinking is commencing. This might seem a tad unfair but atleast take comfort in the fact that no matter how silly you may look, you will never look anywhere near as creepy as the the ginger with the berry lipstick and come hither glance who is showcased in the picture above.  

No comments:

Post a Comment