Friday, March 22, 2013

Weekly Round Up: The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly


Happy Friday, everyone! This week has been insanely busy. We have been consolidating our office space at work for the past two weeks which basically means that I have been dealing with insane bullshit and manual labor for 14 days. While it's been stressfull, being busy at work usually gets me motivated to make more use of my personal time. This week was filled with awesome dinners with friends (more on that later), trips to thrift stores and the container store, and Europe trip planning. This weekend I have a happy hour with work friends to celebrate the end of the move (!!!), sushi with my girlfriends, and my first pure barre class! The weather is going to be awful so I'm looking forward to using the time I would normally spend drinking outdoors to get some much needed work done in my apartment. Here are some snap shots from this past week:


Insanely long bathroom line at Pat Green. It took my friends 30 mins just to get in the door. #TheBad


Corn beef and cabbage taco from Moontower for St. Patricks day. Yes, it looks gross but it tasted amazing. #TheGood


Mango Lassi from Bombay Bowl. So delish. #TheGood


Bruise Covered legs from moving boxes. #TheUgly


I found this little gem while cleaning out my bosses old office. Belen was kind enough to track him down and get it signed for me. #TheUgly


New amazing bar mixers. #TheGood


I can always count on my friend Mitch to make my Wednesdays ridiculous. #TheGood


My impressive burrito from big city. This is the "regular" size. Yes it was delicious and no I did not eat it all at once. #TheGood


This is a hipsters version of sexting? #TheUgly 


Okay, well this sign is clearly posted on the entrance to hell. #TheBad


My friend Ross' dog Truman. He looks like a viking. #TheGood


The last of my hoard to be moved out today. #TheBad













No comments:

Post a Comment