Tuesday, May 14, 2013

101 in 1001


101 in 1001

Last summer, inspired by Mackenzie of Design Darling, I decided to create a list of 101 things I'd like to accomplish in 1001 days (which is about 2.75 years). Mackenzie described it best when she called it a "happy medium between a day to day to do list and a bucket list." Sadly, I kept my list on my cell phone which I later lost. Instead of trying to back track and figure out all the items I had listed/completed, I decided to start fresh on January 3rd, 2013. I don't want to share my full list out right but I thought it might be cool to share my progress on here. So far I am ahead of schedule having already completed 14 of my 101 goals! Here are the ones I have completed so far: 
  • Go to Marfa
  • Get a bike
  • Take my parents out to a great dinner
  • Infuse Vodka
  • Start a blog to organize all my recipes/ideas
  • Organize a standing happy hour/dinner with all my girlfriends 
  • Organize all my financial, tax, and insurance information 
  • Do a very intense closet clean out
  • Go on a date with someone who I don't know from college
  • Invest in kitchen supplies, including spices.
  • Get teeth capped 
  • Set up linkedin
  • Go to a networking event
  • Take a road trip

No comments:

Post a Comment