Thursday, May 2, 2013

Vegas Eats: In N Out



I Tried An In-N-Out Burger Once, and I Shall Miss It Forever.

So tomorrow I am off for a road trip with my friend Natalya who is moving to LA. We are doing majority of the driving in one day, driving about 11 hours before stopping in Vegas. Yeah Yeah wooo hoo Vegas. Um yeah, not really a fan of the place. I think its pretty tacky, over rated, and totally over priced. The up side? They have an In N Out. Which I will be eating at. Last year I went to both LA and Vegas and both times horrible things (aka hangovers) got in the way of me getting my burger. This time I wont let that happen. I always get the same thing (a cheeseburger animal style no tomatoes) but people have been telling me I need to try their fries (namely animal style fries) and shakes as well. Maybe I'll have to get wild and make my meal a combo. What happens in Vegas stays in Vegassssssssss.

animal style fries from In-N-Out


Animal Style Fries? Hmmm maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment