Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Cooking 1.0.1: Salami, Arugula, and Jalapeno Cream Cheese Sandwich

edf_jun06_lun_salami.jpg

This isnt the first time I've spoken about my love for a simple salami sandwich. I like them so much that I usually cant even keep salami in the house because I eat it to excess. However, after coming across this decadent sandwich on Martha Stewarts Website and realizing I had all the ingredients besides the Salami, I decided to go for it. It was one of the best sandwich combinations I have created. I used oatnut bread (which is so good it doesnt even need to be toasted), lots of spicy arugula, simple oscar meyer beef salami (why paint the peacock), and a generous spread of Philadelphia's jalapeno cream cheese. I even recreated it this morning open-faced on a whole grain english muffin for breakfast and it kept me full for hours. YUM!

No comments:

Post a Comment