Thursday, July 18, 2013

Denver Eats: Hey PBJ



Peanut Butter and Jelly is one of my vices. I'm obsessed with it. I'm actually just obsessed with peanut butter in general but there is something about an old school PB and Jay that really hits the spot. Once I heard that there was a gourmet PB&J food truck roaming around Denver, I naturally made every effort possible to track it down. And then ate it twice in 5 days. I can safely say it's one of the best things i've eaten in Denver.  Check out my picks below. Ps: they only serve milk, diet coke, and water to drink. How cute is that?


  • The Barcelona: An AMAZING combination of almond butter, date jam, manchengo, applewood smoked bacon, and sherry onions. At first I thought it was going to be too over whelming but its actually perfect. The bacon is never chewy, the onions are perfectly cooked, and its surprisingly easy to eat (they give you a wet nap just in case).
  • The Figgy Piggy: a Combo of almond butter, fig jam, goat cheese, bacon, and rosemary honey. I actually thought that this would be my first pick but it turned out to be a little sweet for me. It was still delicious though and I'd def recommenced it to anyone who prefers sweet over savory! 

No comments:

Post a Comment