Monday, April 1, 2013

Belated Weekly Round Up: The good, the bad, the ugly.


Last week was crazy busy at work leaving me little time to update this poor little bloggy. Even though work was lame, the rest of the week was filled of gorgeous weather and yummy meals , one epic work party, and lots of long walks thru my neighborhood. Yesterday the temps reached 80 which resulted in a day spent on patios drinking and eating....my favorite outdoor activity. I hope you all had a great Easter!!

Awesome flask procured at urban outfitters. #TheGood

My "Pink Floyd" roses from whole food just kept getting prettier and prettier. #The Good

Belen and I'd work battle raged on. This was the retailation for an open can of tuna left behind her phone. #Theugly

Made a Viva trip late night on Wednesday after catching up with my best guy friends from college. Worth every.single.calorie. #TheGood

Had an amazing work party at Punch Bowl on Thursday. The food and drinks were awesome and as you can see by the picture of my co workers Allison and Cory above, everyone had a blast. #TheGood.

Best breakfast ever at Jelly. More on this later this week. #TheGood



Easter Brunch at Tamayo. More on this later also. #TheGood.







No comments:

Post a Comment